1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I still need to start True Detective. I thought it looked amazing the second I saw the commercial for it months back.

And I'm still looking forward to WD. This season has been the best since the first.
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

It feels almost like a reboot.
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

I was right! For once...

Ok, Lizzy is a psychopath. Bet she's the one that was feeding mice to the zombies and dissected the one Tyrese found before the Governor attacked. She killed two bunnies for no reason and went into a trance while nearly suffocating Baby Judith...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ryno

Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

I don't normally nitpick about stupid stuff but when Glenn came out of the prison in the riot gear and proceeded to take a joyful stroll in the park through a 30 walker herd.....

that=stupid stuff

Its ridiculous that they didn't see an issue with that. We've seen the walkers bust through/knock down crazy stuff and your telling us little 150lb max Glenn just plowed right through/under them without much resistance at all? Not even Tyrese could pull that off.
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

So glad I didnt have to watch Carl tonight

Stupid little ****er
  6. RavensShallBurn

I thought Tyrese knew Carol killed his gf... Apparently not.
  7. Ryno

Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

nope Rick was just about to tell him when the governors tank shell hit the prison and started the battle
  8. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm almost convinced Lizzy killed those people in the prison and Carol helped her dispose of the bodies to cover for her...
  9. RavensShallBurn

Nah. They showed a clip of Carol stabbing that woman in the head. She definitely did it.
  10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I don't recall seeing anyone actually kill either of those people... you sure about that..?