The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There is enough time in this life to watch flies f*ck. But there isn't room for Zombie Nation.
    Zombies as an entertainment culture is just done to death. Too much. Add SyFy to that wound and you have this mess.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

good guys got it made now that Polk is fighting zombies

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Another weak episode....snoozer

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I really enjoyed the episode. Backtracking Carol with the smoke cutting the sky in several instances was ominous.
    They are finally back in the city - and they had some great night shots. Not to mention the "coming of corpses" off-camera was effectively creepy.
    This is horror..
    I don't give a **** about kill counts.

5. 520

Carol and daryl seemed totally awkward together....and stupid jokes like "good thing we skipped breakfast" when squeezin through doors. Plus teen chris rock is a ****ttty actor. Also the zombie they found that was shot with a arrow stuck to the wall was obviously mechanical...you could hear the mechanics loud and clear. Also with decomposing body's how do arrows keep a zombie still

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That criteria dooms all horror, sci and superhero films.
    If you bring a calculator to the show - you're just gonna be calculating...
    There's a mile-long list of stuff inherent to this show that has been accumulating since it started airing. Ever see anyone carry a duffle of weapons so nonchalantly? That **** would be unbearably heavy..
    How did the van land on its wheels? Just go with it..

Squeezing through the door was actually an interesting scene because it puts the characters in a rare compromised position. You don't want to be creeping through small spaces in the zombie apocalypse. It's actually the only way what happened with Noah could go down.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And Carol/Daryl being akward was definitely intended.
    because they are about to reveal that Daryl is gay

8. 520

Ya I can look the other way with a lot....but not a zombie sounding mechanical

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Honestly, I'd be surprised if they allowed a rouge prop sound to remain on the final cut. Everything, and I mean everything is dubbed on that show.
    The Walking Dead sound dept breaks a lot of celery.
    But I can't argue because I don't recall hearing it.
    I'll watch again this week..

10. 520

I coulda been tripping...but it was pretty clear

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar