The wave during the Colts game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

I must assume for the ones who just hate the wave, they must not have kids. I have never seen a kid who does not like doing the wave. Shouldnt we support innocent, pure things that make our youth happy? Maybe Im just not a scrooge. I would rather see the wave go around the entire game as to see and hear drunk people acting a fool in front of thousands of children. Seems like the wave is a much better example then an alcoholic.......

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

"Anything" - no.

3. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

Your exactly right. Sorry, its re-worded...lol

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What? That's where we disagree.

Nothing excites a kid like a man spilling his beer as he shouts DEFENSE!!... while his team is on offense.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Or the drunk that keeps dogging McNair.

"AWGHH MAC-NAIR YOU AINT WORTH A DOG CHIT!! TACKLE SOMEBODY MAC NAIR!!"

And yes. I've heard this. Recently.

6. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

Yeah, my son and I were getting a kick out of a slobbering drunk Sunday. He had a Cardinals jersey on and was saying, put Calico in!!!!

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I was wearing my Calico Jersey sunday. They must have confused me for him. They should have told me, and I would have run out there.

I can drop passes just as well as any of the Titans receivers!:brow:

8. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

I would have voted for you!!!:lol:

9. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

The best part about wearing a Chris Johnson jersey during the Colts game...

It turns into a Nate Washington Jersey when you look in the mirror.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Even with that fact, I have retired my 2 CJ jerseys. He is the current player that I have a jersey of, and I would rather wear my embarrassing Calico jersey than don one of those. I might even have to get out my Henry, Harper or Chris Carr jersey as well this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar