The what song are you playing thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I can't help it, one more quote.

Maybe it's just my semi-stupid, semi-sick sense of humor, but I found that last line hilarious.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Years ago my friend's band opened for GWAR at at a venue by my house run by another bud in Fla. I got to go down that afternoon to meet the band and check out all their costumes and crap and it was just unbelievable. This was back when Sly Hymen was in the band. They were all permantly stained red from the blood night after night.. They had to close venue for a month after the squirting "blood gun" made the ceiling cave-in..
    My friend's band eventually did pretty well too (The Genitorturers)

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I would love to meet the band or at least make it to a show. I've heard there is nothing like seeing them live.

4. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sWRKlNlRsgI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sWRKlNlRsgI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Great story :ha:

Ya know I've never been into them, just kinda got kicks out of the stuff the say and do. But I think I'll look a little closer.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Wicked Garden-Stone Temple Pilots MTV Unplugged session

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Gregorian Chant

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Wicked Sensitive Crew - Dropkick Murphys

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Last 5 songs on the shuffle...

Mas All Del Valle Del Tiempo - Manel
    The Man Comes Around - Johnny Cash
    Feelin' It - Jay-Z
    Little Green Bags - George Baker Selection
    Face To Face - Daft Punk

Currently Bumpin'...

Cot Damn - Clipse

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar