The what song are you playing thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Sep 4, 2007.

1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I own the soundtrack, but it's on cassette. Me and Spinal Tap go back!

Folks lend a hand in a hell hole. :ha: The bikini babes were hot! Check it out at 1:38.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Esuecp5qhXE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Esuecp5qhXE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

lol. That's Jill. She was my first serious highschol flame, until she dumped me for some rich older University jock. The girl in the pink bikini is her best friend Pam. They both took off for Cali after graduation, I don't know how they got the Spinal Tap gig (other than being hot). They were both cheerleaders at our Highschool (we had an epically hot cheerleading squad). Jill went on to have a brief recurring role on a soap (All My Children)as some geisha. It was pretty embarassing, she had to speak in stereotypical Japanese broken "engrish" (this despite the fact she spoke English perfectly). Later she had a brief career a low budget horror movie scream queen. She had a small stunt role in Michael Mann's Collateral... I have no idea what exactly, apparently she's in the chaotic bar shoot out scene. I think she makes her living now as an animal wrangler for films (or something like that).

Here's her IMDb page

Jill Tera****a (ha her name can't make it past the profanity filter)

In going to get that link I noticed it lists her birth date as 1968, in reality she's a year older than me (she's born in 1964). ha ha ha Frickin' women.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

an old Moby song...Rave Mix

4. Broken Record

You are officially my new hero. :ha:

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Holy Diver - Killswitch Engage (Dio cover)

Guess it's my Dio appreciation week.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

God bless america. and all the hot asian chicks in it...

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Used to love U - John Legend

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

:ha:

Keep in mind I was going out with her in grades ten and eleven. The moment she made the cheerleading squad and had the transformation from cute athletic chick into uber babe, she dumped me (but it was fun while it lasted).

The Spark - The Roots

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Engel - Rammstein

10. Broken Record

I appreciate the humility, but it matters not my friend. You hooked up with a chick in a Spinal Tap video. No reason to add qualifiers to that. :)

As for what I'm listening to now... Baby Got Back by Jonathan Coulton...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ltjbnyvq_SI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ltjbnyvq_SI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar