The 'Who are you?' thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 4andershv, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VYF

VYF Guest

thats not a bad picture Skitch!

Hobbies: going out with friends having fun, watching movies, listening to music, and many many more fun activities :)

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

If the Steelers win...

3. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Location: A little town called Manchester in TN... you know... Bonnaroo :sad2:

Occupation: Coca-Cola sells rep, Computer repair, graphic artist...

Hobbies: Art (preferably drawing and computer graphics), music, computers, networks, internet (cannot live without an IP addy), and vid games (mostly Madden series and some shooters)...

The only pic that I have handy is this... hold the laughter until the end please. :ha:

[​IMG]

It's not your eyes, it's posterized...

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Location: London, Ontario (just two short kilometers from the home of Labatt’s beer... not so sure that's a good thing)

Hobbies: Cycling, canoeing, huge movie buff with over 400 DVD’s, collecting Louis Armstrong 78’s, newbie amateur photog, going to concerts in small intimate venues, showering (at least twice a day… I’m a shower junkie), long walks off short piers…

Your picture: most recent pic, a self portrait taken the day after oral surgery, so i'm grumpy, swollen and pastey (more so than usual for a canadian). I like the crazy eyes effect... all in all I think it's a good look for me. :spit:

[​IMG]

edit: just noticed I had my ear piece for my cell on in the pic, I'm so used to having it on I didn't even notice it there... damn I hate that thing.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My first post ever- but I've been reading these boards for a while now...

Jeano Roid

Occupation: Weekend Rock Star :brow: - during the week I sell pet bird food to the masses..

Hobbies: Visionary and Guitar Wrecker for Nashville's creepiest band The Creeping Cruds

Your picture: [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar