The win today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TouchDown29, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Even though it was a poorly played game at times it was obvious our guys wanted to win this one. A lot of guys were playing with emotion which was good to see. All the excitement from the guys after we pulled off the win put a smile on my face. It was good to see how much they wanted it and how much it meant to them. That says a lot for a team with only 4 wins. There were 6 other games on our schedule that could have went our way with just 1 or 2 more plays. These last few games really gives us something to build on heading in to next year.

2. Tightans

Tightans Guest

I think the furture is now TD29, but I think we are a few drafts away from being in serious contention. The talent, fire and determination is without a doubt there, but it is going to take some experience. There was a lot of controversial situations surrounding this season and a few while in it but I love the way the guys weathered the storm. I love the way Pacman is not backing down, Mcnair playing through pain, Henry playing for his future. The furture looks great.

3. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

I don't think we're that far from being back to where we were. We reshape the OLine, Figure out what we're doing at the QB position for the future, Add some speed to the LB position and talent at the Safety positions. All of this can be addressed in this off-season via Draft and FA. Technically, a good draft this year and some quality FA's alongside it, we're only one off-season away.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Oh please guys, take off those rose colored glasses. We scored 6 points on a defense rated extremely low in the league. We were suppose to run like crazy against their defensive line..we didn't. We couldn't pass against them either due to drops and McNair throwing the ball behind,below or over the receivers. If it weren't for Jones's return we would have lost. getting better...:ha:

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I agree with you but in fairness the wr's are hodge-podge at best.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I agree with you but lets face it McNair needs to take part of the blame. His passing isn't great. Don't forget our RB's had as many passing yards as our WR's.

But in all fairness I don't believe this dink and dunk offense is going to cut it.
    You have to spread the field and take chances down the field. Hard to do anything when the defense is stacked because they know the longest pass you will try is 5-10 yrds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar