THE WIRE final season

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by CRUDS, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Any predictions on who makes it and who doesn't?

Here's mine..
    Bubbles: dies
    Omar: lives
    Michael: lives
    Dookie: dies
    Marlow: lives
    Chris: dies
    Snoop: dies
    Prop Joe: lives
    Cheese: dies

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Mike: Lives
    Dookie: Lives
    Omar: Lives
    Prop Joe: Dies
    Marlo: Lives (Prison)
    Chris: Dies
    Snoop: Dies
    Bubbles: Dies
    Slim Charles: Lives
    Cheese: Lives
    McNulty: Jail

Seen up to Episode 3. Wow, all I will say is people in Marlo's crew are gonna get murked...early. Can't do stuff like that to provoke a man like Omar.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

when did Ep 3 air?

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

HBO On Demand last night, and it's on the Internet now.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what was it?
    Mr. Huntley ? (or whatever)

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

After seeing Episode 4, already one of my predicted casualties has come to pass. I can already tell there will be no Sopranos ending. This series will not go you with a shot of black, but by the shot of a saw-off shotgun.

7. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I just started renting and "archiving" this series. Never seen it but hear nothing but good things. Look forward to watching 5 seasons worth!

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I was at my cousins house last night, up in DC. We were shooting the breeze and we got to talking about The Wire, and how he apparently has the bootleg. I was skeptical, so I asked to see the beginning's of episodes 8-10 (since only 1-7 are around the net). They're all there, so I asked a few vague questions, enough to quench my fiend-like tendencies.

The finale is apparently HUGE (approx. 90 minutes, give or take some). He said that if you wanted shocking, explosive endings, you shall have your wish, and that although not everything is wrapped up in a bow, everything is done extremely well.

Now, I didn't ask too much, because like many of you, I want to wait and watch the Season in order, without major spoilers. If you don't want even an inkling of what goes down, then don't read below.

Do not ask me about specifics, past what I say, because I literally know nothing else but what has been asked.

*INFO THAT MAY LEAD TO SPECULATIVE SPOILERS*

I've been told is that Slim Charles has a major part in "the craziest turn in the season, maybe the series", that there is more to Avon's appearance in the first episode than meets the eye, and that Marlo's agreement with the Greeks there is more than meets the eye. Don't ask me for specifics, this is just what has been told to me by friends in know, who didn't want to outright spoil the final episodes. I didn't ask about the deaths, but either Mike or Dookie will kick it, because my friend said Namond and Bunny come back to make a cameo at a funeral. McNulty and/or Freamon might be losing more than their jobs by the finale. Marlo's ending might not be what most expect, or necissarily want, but it's apparently very fulfilling.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can't think of anything that could happen crazier than the Stringer Bell demise that played out over parts of 3 seasons.. Must be sumthin BIG!
    I wanna see it all and I don't wanna see at the same time if that makes any sense.. I always hoped Bodie would survive the series and you know how that played out..

10. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If you've seen Episode 4, you'll understand better why Slim Charles would want to do something to...well, let's just allow it to unfold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar