The world is a stupid, yappy dog.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I for one cannot stand groups like an HOA. When I finally buy my place I will be making sure I'm around no one else. This world is constantly becoming more and more about control. Theres no reason to have a group of people to be in your business and having to know everything that you do. Telling you that you can't have a group of friends over to have a bbq on Sunday and watch football because you're being too loud. I am speaking of a specific community I lived in however all HOAs may not be this bad. We would just be hanging out in my place watching the game and out of nowhere have police knock on the front door saying there had been complaints of us being too loud when no one even raises their voice outside. No one really screamed in my house but there can be some excitement. I didn't know if all of the older couples in the community were jealous that a 21 year old could own a two story house that took half their life to do but needless to say I gtfo out of there in two years and just rent under a private owner now. I will never buy another house were someone can try to effect my life with no good reason. Its been seven years now but just waiting for something that makes me feel right. F HOAs and buy something with some land away from obnoxious neighbors. This was in California so most of you probably have nothing to worry about most people out here want to b itch because they have nothing better to do. As for little dog problems if you were to get your nearby neighbors to come together and show up on the guys front door I'm sure there would be changes.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the idea behind them was not bad, but like many things, people take them alittle far. ill be honest, as long as you comply with local laws you really shouldnt have to deal with HoA IMO. i will not buy a house in an HoA neighborhood either. i like to be left alone and unbothered.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Name someplace Paradise, kiss it goodbye...

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Step 1. Walk by house as close as possible without being on their property.

Step 2. Have the dog bite you.

Step 3. Sue them for as much money as possible and have the dog put down.

There is no excuse for owning an animal you have no control over.

5. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

My neighborhood is full of older people too, but they kick ***.

The only time I ever hear from them is if they are giving out Christmas gifts, or if I will watch out for their yard when they are out of town, which means free pool access. (We are the only house without a pool, it is a 6 house street.

6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Sounds like a nice community although this is probably in Tennessee correct? See in California people are rude and don't know when to mind their own business.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

HOA has a rule --- no trailers on your driveway. Car trailer, boat trailers, travel trailer, utility trailers, whatever. No exceptions. Can I load my car trailer the night before when I leave at 4 AM the next morning? No. No trailers in the driveway. So....

Get up at 3 AM. Hook trailer to truck, which makes all sorts of noise. Pull truck into street to move trailer, which makes even more noise. Start up racecar with no muffler. More noise. Move racecar to street. Like 95 dbs. Leave running. Move truck/trailer to driveway. All sorts of racket. Load racecar onto trailer, which is the loudest thing yet. Constant noise for like 20 minutes at 3:30 AM all because someone might drive through the neighborhood at 8 PM, see a car on a trailer, and suddenly everyone's home is devalued.

The absurdity of it makes me LOL. Almost worth the inconvenience...

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

HOAs are a PITA

9. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I live in a subdivision, but we don't have a HOA.Like I said, only a few houses, and it is 100% private property.

It's small, and most people don't even know it exists.

There are no common grounds or anything to pay for. The entrance sign broke once, and everyone pooled 100 bucks, that was the only time I ever paid something like that.

No one telling you how to do things on your property, no one caring.

The way god intended,:cool:

And whoever asked, yes; I live just outside Murfreesboro. In the buffer zone between somewhere and absolutely nowhere.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

north or south?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar