The WR pool

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

injury proned.

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

2nd round pick compensation.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea but hes exiting when hes healthy and would show leadership, also contribute to nashville the city not only the titans.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

T. Copper would be the WR I would have went after but thats besides the point. Roby is a ST player they said it last year even Fisher did so he could be released unless the really like him there. Roydell and Orr should be given more chances and who ever we draft but I think Gage and Roby won't contribute much if any. I hope Gage does and suprises me but I have my doubts. I want S. Rice or J. Hill round 2.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

roydell can get open down field, but he has problems catching the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar