The Wright stuff? First round pick ready to go

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

If he stays healthy, I have no doubt he'll be the got to guy. Will he have HUGE stats? Don't know. But this I do know...kids got talent and it's been evident since college.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Played in a weak conference against slower defenders. Had a great qb to get him the ball and take pressure off of him because of his qb's great running threat! He doesnt have that type of qb anymore (running wise, throwing still tbd) and is playing against much faster cbs. He wont be able to get good seperation regardless of how good his route running is.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

tww2 you're clueless and sound like an upset jilted parent. wright is a rookie and he'll have troubles like any rookie, but he's good. and down-playing petersons abilities to try to make your point is just delusional.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The bold tells me you don't know what your talking about. The rest just backs it up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Welker runs some of the best routes in the game today and he still doesnt get that good of seperation. Brady just puts it on the money almost every time which allows him to be good and get some yac. Even Munchak said it earlier this week about what makes their wr's so good. He said it was the qb's accuracy. We dont have a qb with that type of accuracy and precision unfortunately. Im just telling you guys I see wright struggling as a NFL wr. Justin M or kevin dyson at best! (And we all know what play dyson is most famous for)!

6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Can't we Titan fans just all get along? Lets beat NE!

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I never said Peterson wasn't great just said he wasn't a vet. So a rookie first round wr beating a 2nd year DB isn't amazingly impressive. I do like KW though

8. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Agreed. Cortland Finnegan was victimized last year, racking up 58 tackles for us. /sarcasm

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Want some cheese to go with that whine?

As if a receiver could just throttle down. Show up late, but hey, it's a back shoulder throw! No speed required. Arrive at the point at your leisure Mr. Receiver.

Wright beat Peterson twice on that play. He's got no speed you say, then later you post how all he was known for in college was getting behind people and beating them deep. So which is it?

Sounds like he can do it all to me.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

this is gotitans.com how dare you bring up this preposterous idea

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar