Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

There's Always That One Guy

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 19, 2012.

1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,529
    I disagree with that. If you want a drug-free workplace, then you want a drug-free workplace.

Marijuana is not all that harmful, but it's still an illegal drug for the time being, and it does alter your mind slightly.
  2. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,320
    IMO, too many people giving him a pass on smoking pot. It IS a big deal, it shows laziness and stupidity. I don't care if you smoke weed(I do really) but just don't do it a few days before the biggest interview of your life, that is extremely stupid and shows extremely poor judgement. That is the bigger issue.
    2 people high five this.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,529
    Great point.

No matter what the issue, even if it weren't illegal. If you are applying for the best job in your life, and they require that I don't eat at Buffalo Wild Wings for a few months, even though I love it: I will do what they say to get what I want.

Even if the last time he smoked were a month ago. Still pretty freakin stupid. You know you have the biggest opportunity in your life coming up, get your head out of your @#$.

I don't even thing smoking pot is "wrong" besides the fact you can go to jail for it. Still no excuse for those who decide to use it, then expect to get that job they've been wanting.
    1 people high five this.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Now I know why you're bald.

:brow:
    1 people high five this.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,977
    I was referring to the NFL getting rid of it more than altogether.

I've only smoked like 4 times in the past two years, so it's not a big deal to me either way.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,905
    To me someone high at work would be like someone that's had a drink at work.

Now, I have a few friends that I know have lunch drinks and they are doing quite well... so it all really comes down to the individual. Some people handle things differently and a drink or toke at lunch may not hinder their performance and it's believable to me that it could even help performance in some instances.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,905
    Agree entirely especially in the context of the NFL. Don't really care if someone is toking, I'd care a lot more if they were heavy roiding.
    2 people high five this.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,927
    I agree, but how stupid do you have to be to smoke weed right before the combine? You KNOW you're going to get tested.

Cases like this show absolute stupidity or a total disregard for authority and the consequences of your actions.
  6. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    who was last year?

EDIT: ohhh yeah... Ryan Mallet... remember when some of us wanted him?
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,927
    I'd still be pretty satisfied with a draft of Fairley, Ayers and Mallett.