There's Always That One Guy

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I disagree with that. If you want a drug-free workplace, then you want a drug-free workplace.

Marijuana is not all that harmful, but it's still an illegal drug for the time being, and it does alter your mind slightly.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

IMO, too many people giving him a pass on smoking pot. It IS a big deal, it shows laziness and stupidity. I don't care if you smoke weed(I do really) but just don't do it a few days before the biggest interview of your life, that is extremely stupid and shows extremely poor judgement. That is the bigger issue.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Great point.

No matter what the issue, even if it weren't illegal. If you are applying for the best job in your life, and they require that I don't eat at Buffalo Wild Wings for a few months, even though I love it: I will do what they say to get what I want.

Even if the last time he smoked were a month ago. Still pretty freakin stupid. You know you have the biggest opportunity in your life coming up, get your head out of your @#$.

I don't even thing smoking pot is "wrong" besides the fact you can go to jail for it. Still no excuse for those who decide to use it, then expect to get that job they've been wanting.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Now I know why you're bald.

:brow:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was referring to the NFL getting rid of it more than altogether.

I've only smoked like 4 times in the past two years, so it's not a big deal to me either way.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

To me someone high at work would be like someone that's had a drink at work.

Now, I have a few friends that I know have lunch drinks and they are doing quite well... so it all really comes down to the individual. Some people handle things differently and a drink or toke at lunch may not hinder their performance and it's believable to me that it could even help performance in some instances.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Agree entirely especially in the context of the NFL. Don't really care if someone is toking, I'd care a lot more if they were heavy roiding.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I agree, but how stupid do you have to be to smoke weed right before the combine? You KNOW you're going to get tested.

Cases like this show absolute stupidity or a total disregard for authority and the consequences of your actions.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

who was last year?

EDIT: ohhh yeah... Ryan Mallet... remember when some of us wanted him?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd still be pretty satisfied with a draft of Fairley, Ayers and Mallett.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar