There's just no fixing dumb

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i know this might pull the thread off topic, but has anyone seen the movie Idiocracy? it's about the de-evolution of man and how we're getting dumber and dumber....

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Brawndo! It's got electrolytes...

3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

This news article was made on April 1st though...

4. Fry

did you listen the audio?

5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Never mind then. Stupidity to the max.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You know what's scarier.

She has a drivers license.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I am pretty sure I can guess what happened here. Still pretty dumb but it can freak you out if you are not expecting it. My friends dad's car does this. If you are in the car and start fiddling around with the stereo or buttons in some cars it locks all of the doors and will not let you unlock them using the auto door locks or even using the key to start the car. You have to get out and unlock it from the outside. It is a security feature.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

people has always been dumb like that, more news coverage and the internet is letting the whole world know everything that is going on big or small. i am no longer surprised about any news story on the internet.

9. Fry

no kidding.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar