There's no I in Leadership - well there is but you get the point

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=260819007

Notice the players taking responsibility for what happens on the filed

Notice the coaches being emotionally attached to what happens on the filed

Notice the team with those characheristics taking the emotionless and leaderless team to the woodshed for a through beating

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Hmmm, not much to be happy about with this outing at all was there? Heck, maybe T-Rac should take over the D, at least he would hit a QB.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

The Titans stunk to high hell last night.

The Titans freakin' stink. After what I saw last night I will be shocked if we win more than 4 games. I was feeling cozy about the idea of a 8 win season but I clearly must have been drunk on my own kool-aide. The team I saw last night was a disgrace. If there is a suitable replacement for Swartzie they need to go ahead and fire Jim. He totally sucks, there was no scheme last night. I really think he has a twister spin dial on his card because none of the calls or coverages made a bit of damn sense. If this keeps up there is a goood possibility that the Titans will be selecting 1st overall in the draft...
    [​IMG]

4. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Hell, I didn't even realize there was no Al Wilson or Champ Bailey. I was too stunned by our lack of performance by the middle of the 1st qtr to notice.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I highly doubt it.

This team has players who are bound to get better, not worse.

There are other teams, that are toward the bottom of the league standings (those that have older players on their rosters), that can't say that.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i firmly believe that last night was a fluke - a bad dream - a hangover
    after the way they played the Saints, some started hollering 8-8 (or better). Now some are hollering they won't win more than 4

I feel we just got outschemed (Dinger v. Schwartz) ; our defensive personnel is better than what we saw @ Denver

it's a good wake-up call

7. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I thought the Titans sucked against the Saints, and this performance solidified it. I don't think the Titans are as good as they looked in the first half against the Saints or as bad as they looked the whole game against the Broncs. I am not giving up hope but I can't see the Titans being better than 8 - 8 if they are VERY lucky.

8. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I know EVERYBODY will think Im crazy but im all up for taking 4 running backs in the season. Chris Brown, Travis Henry, Lendale White, and EDDIE GEORGE. We havent had the same work ethic, conditioning, nor leadership since he left. We done need him for performance but leadership. Plus he could prolly put up the same type of numbers that Payton would.

9. I'm with Architek on the whole 4 running backs, but George???

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No need to put Eddie on the roster though, but hiring him as a consultant might not be a bad idea, he sure did seem to inspire his teammates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar