Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

There's still room on the bandwagon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 9, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    So last year our bandwagon was all

flyer.jpg

Now it's this
    [IMG]

I dont care we're only 1-0, we're undefeated and it feels gooood man. Enjoy the win fellas.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  2. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $746
    JCB, the eternal optimist.....except for when it comes to Vern... Any new thoughts on him after this game? Don't feel bad bra, it's ok. We all understand.;)
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    Not sure what this means, I love Verner.
  4. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $746
    Crap. You were just cappin on him the other day for Never being a captain. Come on. I know you have a better memory than that. Perhaps you were also one of the ones surprised Campbell didn't take his spot. I am a huge fan of Vern and I never forget a hater. lol
    titan520 high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    Youve got it all wrong, I do not hate Verner.

If anything all Ive ever said about the guy was he's slower than you'd like, and everyone and their mother agrees with that.

I chat with Verner online occasionally, Im a big fan. I just happen to like McCourty more because hes a complete CB. You can't stick Verner on Andre Johnson or Julio Jones, he gets burned.

Now if you take that as me hating him, well IDK what to say because their only honest observations.
  6. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171
    I'm a Verner guy myself but I must admit JMac played his ass off yesterday. Great coverage all game long.
    nbtoppers2 and titantrusince82 high five this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,073
    I tell people they better jump on the bandwagon right now... because in a few years when we're making a Super Bowl run :D, I don't want everyone jumping on the bandwagon. Nope... GTFO. You weren't loyal and didn't suffer through the miseries, so you don't get to enjoy the glory.
    nbtoppers2 and Parking Lot B high five this.
  8. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,151
    Maybe dbc will return.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    Screw that guy, he's a Rams fan.
  10. Stan Infinite

Locker
    Moolah:
    $905
    I've been one of the most outspoken JMac haters here, but I must eat crow after yesterdays game. He played great, what i've been waiting to see all last season. Our defense really grew up this summer. Couldn't be more happy with the changes. I'm on the wagon.