They Call This Rebuilding?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Are we suffering from a lack of talent on the field, on the coaching staff or in the front office? I use to hate working on Sundays- now I don't mind too much.

2. scsd57

scsd57 Guest

It's time for a coaching change. Jeff Fisher has seemingly lost the respect of his players that is evident through their lack of disipline and he is quicly loosing favor of the Titans fans.

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Who ever made the bone-head call to bring in Collins need to be replaced...

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Yes, exactly. Whoever the decision maker who pulled the trigger on signing KFC needs to face the firing squad.

I could accept Fisher stepping up and admitting error if it was him, if he admits it, and fixes the problem rather than stubbornly standing behind this inept QB.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Even though collins sucks...

Why are so many players in a coma? Our entire defense act as if they don't care whether they tackle a guy or not. The french protected paris from the nazis better than thornton protected our goaline.

No fire, no pride.

We sign 4 free agents to nice deals all of them(thornton-hope-givens-mawae) basically worthless to this point. The most basic elements of blocking and tackling are foreign to this bunch.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

If I was on "D" I would have a hard time keeping my intensity level up when the offense goes 3 and out on every possession. I mean the defense is atrocious, especially the pass defense, but how bad the offense and play calling are is quite alarming. I smell 0-16

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

People are quick to blame Collins, when they should. But I am more worred about our defense, than our QB situation, because we have Vince Young.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and has been for a while, not just this year.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Time to clean house. We have lost 2 years to the "re-building process". If we replace Floyd, Fisher and Co (Schwartz and Chow) we may be back on track by 2009.

We have NOTHING in the wings except Tulloch and Young.

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Look today sucked, and I admit I didn't see it coming. But overreacting won't fix anything. We need to get better on the O-line. And we need to get Vince ready to start. The defense is better than last year. They are not as good as we want them to be, but what do you expect from the defense when the offense only gets 15 yds. in a half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar