They're having a party in Baltimore tonight!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Aug 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love the George ray ray confrontation

good ol days

2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

LMJ, dude, thanks much for that trip down memory lane. "'Twas the best of times, 'twas the worst of times..."

I really miss the days of EG, Young Mac, the Freak, and Kevin Carter.:hmm: I hope we can find something similar soon.

3. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

man!!! that'll get ya fired up......
    Runner exploding through the defense, Defense punching the bad guys in the mouth, I hope we come full circle sooner then later, I believe we have a great football team who needs to get it together...
    as for the ravens thread It made my day...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't get over how big Al looks on Wright.

5. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

That vid should be required viewing for the 2006 Titans before they go to be every night. That's how football is supposed to be played on both sides of the ball.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That 2003 team...

We have to remember just how talented that 2003 titan team was. Ah the good ol days. I'm not trying to conjure up another debate about our coaching staff but look at that team and tell me that wasn't a team that couldn't win it all.

Haynesworth-kearse-carter....on the defensive line....yikes!

Pre injury sirmon and bulluck at outside linebackers

A. dyson and rolle at corner

Schulters and pre injury tank at safety..

That personel was 13th in scoring and 13th in yardage defense..:rolleyes:

On offense we had the co-mvp! A pro bowl WR and vet leadership in eddie, wycheck and hopkins..We had bennett-mccariens-kinney.

A lot of talent and leadership on that team and we couldn't win it all

7. Then came the agonising loss to the Pats...

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Playing the World Champion Patriots, in New England is a tough ask for any team.

9. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

That board actually was saddening: Titan1215 - Newly Hatched Raven :rolleyes:

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Don't worry, the "Newly hatched Raven" is a standard message board distinction, like it says Rookie under your name. Some posters from in here actually go around to other message boards and post in debates about the Titans. Doesn't mean they're not Titan fans through and through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar