Things about the opposite sex that turn you off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Driving abilities, high-maintenance, gossip, whorish qualities, clinginess, smoking, drinking, etc.

Smoking and drinking, I can tolerate... I have done a bit of both, but I was at least able to do both in moderation. It's the excessive use of both that disgusts me.

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

We ain't rednecks, we're "Appalachian Americans"!! :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

those with a predisposition for drama- gossips, chronic biatching, stupid azz escapist romanctic fiction and "know what I REALLY mean" even when I don't.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

smoking (keep killing yourself there dear), excessive drinking, nagging, self absorption

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'll have to add to mine, any girl who says 'like' every second word or aspires to look like Paris Hilton is out.

On the subject of Tattoos - Some look okay on girls, but I think those are the smaller, almost out of sight ones (lower back, neck). But arm tattoos are just completely off-putting.

6. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Split personalites. Some women come off as the perfect girl once you start dating,then you start spending more time together you find out that she's totally tapped. Calling you non-stop,always asking you what your doing,getting mad when you chill with your friends etc... Women like using that magic word that men sometimes cant understand "space" but men need that just as much as women.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes clingy girls are annoying.

My ex used to spend every weekend at my place. Friday to Monday morning. Never did I have time to myself.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I HATE THAT. I mean, you can't sleep when they are rapped around you, breathing into your face. You know you have to go to work the next morning, and that's all you can think about because you probably aren't going to have sex. She's just so excited to have a man to hold on to, she's lost it.

So you wake up at 6:30 A.M., having just fallen asleep. She rolls over effortlessly, looks at you, smiles, and falls peacefully back to sleep. Meanwhile, you're at the office wishing to god that you had gone to the bar with your buddies and gotten drunk because you'd rather sleep alone.

Then your boss informs you that you've either:

A) not qualified for vacation time
    B) not doing your job properly
    C) or your boss just wants to talk to you about something random that you really don't care about. Like American Idol, or the last episode of LOST.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Well not all leg tattoos are bad. But generally when I think leg and lower back tattoos they look like this:

[​IMG]

Good

[​IMG]

A little too big and I don't like it much, but I'm not going to kick her out of bed for it.

[​IMG]

Hate that.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not a fan of leg or arm ones either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar