Things about the opposite sex that turn you off

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Most of these complaints though are not gender related..

2. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

girls with weight issues, liars, girls that pawn their kids off every chance they can to go party.....thats a few that came to mind

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't have to be. I assume all people here are straight.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Wha?
    I'm saying smoking cigarettes, tattoos, missing teeth etc. aren't gender specific or even gender generalizations..
    Chicks do this..
    Guys do that..

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Just when it seemed we had nothing common. I'll add tattoos to the list. Just plain tacky.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tell me about it. My wife is here like every day of the week.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I was more referring to if you have an interest/attraction in a person of the opposite sex.

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Codependency, smoking, drinking (to any excess), drug use and lower back tattoos (TRAMP STAMP) turn me off.

My ex-wife is guilty of all but the first one, which makes it easy to be just friends now. That, and she's 6000 miles away.

My last girlfriend was only guilty of the codependency, and man is that frustrating! She drank too, but only because I did. Apparently she has a habit of falling for alcoholics.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Women who just go for guys who are clearly going to cheat on them/use them/hurt them are also annoying, simply because they know it will happen and then when it does they act like it's some big shock.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Gold diggers.

They'll screw around but will only 'date/settle down' with a man who has money.

I don't mind a tattoo if it's tasteful and not in plane sight. A friends daughter just had a paw print tattooed in her cleavage.It's not a good look,it just makes her look like a skank.

Facial jewellery also just says skank.

A cheese cutter thong riding 4 inches above their jeans is also not a good look IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar