Things to do in Charlotte, NC

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was wondering if any of you guys/gals know anything about Charlotte (or surrounding areas).

Any suggestions on places to see, places to eat, and the nicer (safest) places to stay the night before the game?

I don't remember ever going to NC... unless it was when I was a lot younger. I have no idea what's there and what the city is like. I haven't even checked how long of a drive it is yet (from Nashville)... probably 6-8 hours.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Should be an interesting matchup for us. Can't remember the last time we lost to the Panthers... of course, we only play them once every four years.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i booked a hotel in charlotte for that game... watch out for the suspeciously cheap ones.... i heard they were in bad neighborhoods...

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What hotel did you book and what's the rate?

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

As a UNC fan, we tend to get the bowl game that's in Charlotte. The hotel we always stay at in the Charlotte City Center Marriott on West Trade Street. Very nice place & right around the corner from the stadium. My favorite place to eat is Room 112 on South Tyron (right around the corner from the hotel). Best japanese/sushi in the city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar