Think Carr is having flashbacks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Carr should stop trying to play football and go for modeling. He likes being pretty anyway, and dirt doesn't help his nice socks and flowing hair.
    Heres to you Carr, The toughest metrosexual I know, other than myself.

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i almost feel bad for them with the qb situation... i mean... eve the third stringer has been knoced out for the year.

vinny T looks like he'll be out for a while with a screwed up achilles... and carr has a ruined back.

maybe that'll keep him from scrambling. but 10$ says he's out by the third quarter. then we'll face a 5th stringer with what... 7/8 weeks of practice?

good for us... ouch for them

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I'm looking formard to us putting him on his back as usual.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

From http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7393460

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I heard the reporter from the Charlotte newspaper describe Carr as follows, and I'm paraphrasing:

"he always makes sure that his gloves and socks are color coordinated with hsi uniform. David reminds me of a boxer who has taken too many punches, you go to shake hands with him and he flinches and bobs while backing out".

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If I were the Titans I'd look to send some extra players in blitz packages early, rattle Carr's cage (or take him out). I'd give him the 85 Bears look and start him trembling at the first snap.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:lol2:

9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Not to ruin the fun, but the NFL forces every player to wear socks and gloves that are co-ordinated with their uniforms. It's not really that unusual.

I do agree that Carr seems like a pretty boy, though. We should focus our attacks on his hair (or the fact that he's a QB and still insists on wearing his color co-ordinated gloves).

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Carr was seen taking reps from under defensive line this week. He'll be ready to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar