Think Carr is having flashbacks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Rebel Titan, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Playing with compression fractures in his back? If accurate this is crazy stupid. Carr is going to wind up seriously hurt. Hopefully won't sway officials with roughing calls.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

What's the over/under on how may offensive series Carr lasts? I'm thinking two or three tops.

3. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I'll go three and that high because he's going to be handing off.....alot.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

... misty water colored memories, of the way we were.
    [​IMG]

5. Rebel Titan

Man, thats a Beautiful sight!:lol2: I think maybe me and the boys will play the ol' game of when Carr gets sacked you must drink. Figure I'll be sloshed by halftime.:guzzle: :toast:

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

ahh memories

[​IMG]

7. Rebel Titan

Come to think of it I think ol' Carr baby has been on his back more than Jenna Jameson!:ha:

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

He was hired as consultant for roof repairs at Reliant Stadium because he's seen more of it than anyone else.

9. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Carr has spent more time on his back than Michelangelo did when he painted the Sistine Chaple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar