Think DL not DB

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titan_fan_4ever, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

personally right now there is a lot of talk about draftin a CB...but personally w/ harper, finnagan, hill i think we can hold off till pacman comes back.

Think is we had no rush last yr from opposite KVB...i made a point to watch him...he is a beast and 6.5 sacks w/ double teams all the time and no help is really good (ask jevon kearse for the eagles in his 1st couple seasons...an he got help and had 4 sacks in 2 games this yr...than got injured but thats another thread) anyway im just sayin w/o a pass rush u could hv the two best CBs and still they would get beat; a good pass rush is key to a good pass D. u need that pressure....an we couldnt get any ofit last yr....

so i think in the first if we dont get either a WR or a DE and the other of the two in the 2nd...than we messed up the draft (less offcourse we can get turner w/ the 2nd somehow..or more preferably w/ the 3rd and some player)

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We need a stud S to play along side of Hope more than we need a CB. S might be the best value in the first round IMO. You are right that we can hold out until Pacman comes back and even if he doesn't it is not like we don't have some potential with a guy like Finnegan. CB makes more sense in the middle of the draft or later.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Michael Griffin @ #30 looks mighty appealing to me

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I wouldnt draft a Safety above round 5! We have used 4th round picks in consecutive years on S and havent even given them a chance to see the field. When they do come in they make plays (IE Lowry WHOPPING Harrison and causing an interception) and Fish sits them back on the bench. Its a travesty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar