Thinking about buying this truck.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

Here's the only video I could find of one of the trucks I am talking about. I wish I had kept all the videos of my trucks in action. I loved all of them, and use to have a pretty good library of insane stuff they lived through. Anyway, this is just the very tip of a large iceberg...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5MoiWYKiWw

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ Good god, all that blather about tuff trucks then you start talking Ford Ranger.. Pulleez..

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I'd like to see John Deere come out with a tough truck that blows all of them away.

Make it green and yellow. that would prob sell pretty good.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tom- I'd bet that less than 20% of truck owners do that cowboy crap. Most however do do things like-

Need a truck to pull a small trailer, a boat, take off scraps, take trash to the dump, etc etc etc.

So why would you want a lumbering truck just to do these things ever so often? Why not buy a truck you actually enjoy driving for when you aren't doing work with it? Maybe this is too logical...who knows.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And then John Deere could do a Tommy Hilfiger SE truck with golden tassels and Gucci nameplate and you'd be in hog heaven..

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Well that would just make too much sense.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Why not just buy a decent car and buy/rent a trailer the few times a year you need to. With brakes, an average mid-size sedan can pull 1.5 ton on a trailer.

8. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

well, stop having jesses mom sit on it and it wont break...

9. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

buying a chevy with 119,000 miles on it is like burning your money. that truck will break down within 30,000 miles. fords make the best trucks on the road. hands down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar