Thinking about buying this truck.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jessestylex, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

Hey, just because those rangers didn't have the capacities of my f-series, doesn't make them any less tough. That ranger in the video was purchased for 400 clams to do exactly what I showed in the video. To beat until it died. It has never died. Sold it for 700 bucks after three years of abuse. Still going today.
    If we want to talk logic, how would it make sense to buy a pickup as a daily driver if you aren't planning on using it for utility? Talk about not making sense. Why not buy a freightliner or a kenworth? Seems silly to me to purchase a vehicle that you aren't planning to use to its fullest capabilities.
    There is no use arguing with you though. You are brainwashed by the "inferior american cars" crowd. Just looking at your list of vehicles pretty much proves that. I buy American cars because they have NEVER let me down, and my bills are paid by Ford, GM, and Chrysler. When I met my wife she drove a civic. She wasn't allowed to move in until she got an American car. The taurus she drove was much nicer than the Honda, and her brand new fusion is even better. I've got an explorer, the f250, and a jeep cherokee and have never had a single major issue with any of them.
    Drive what you want, it's your money. But don't try to convince someone that those cracker jack cans can compare to American trucks. They simply aren't even in the ballpark.

2. OhioStomper

And jesse, I didn't watch the video yet, but that F100 is gorgeous.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

My mom passed away in April. Please not disrespect her anymore.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Who ya talking to? I know it isn't me. I've owned several American made trucks. If my Tundra started having the problems I had with those trucks I'd look for another maker - but they haven't - none of them. Your Civic story sound like more like a tail of brand allegiance brainwash than anything posted here by anyone else.

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

The tundra is hot. (just saying)

My family has one, need it to pull the boat. Its one of the best automotive buys we have ever made. Its has the power to pull the boat without a problem and has never been a hassle when we aren't in need of towing power. I don't know what problems others seem to think come along with her... but she hasn't given us a hitch.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Gotta agree with Jay about the Hardbody. A friend of mine had one of those things. He maintained it irregularly - at best. Totally abused it load wise way too much. Thing hit 300k and he gave it too his brother. It looked like heck, but it would not die.

I am a Ford guy. I maintain my vehicles. I have nothing but good stuff to say about Fords, as long as you maintain them. Just got back from a small vacation with the family and my newest Ford, a 05 Sporttrac, performed perfectly

7. OhioStomper

Jesse, I'll sell you a nice jeep for $1200. It would be perfect for going out and playing in the mud. Then, even if you total it you are only out a little bit of cash.

8. jessestylex

i dont like jeeps.

9. jessestylex

sell me a 2005 Ford F150 Crew Cab for 1,200

10. OhioStomper

I'll sell you a 97 f250 extended cab powerstroke diesel for 4500. Start saving your milk money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar