This defense is a joke.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Beat by Tyler Thigpen and Chad Henne....

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Chad Henne can play- he just turns the ball over too often.

Thigpen though... well...

3. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

But heres the thing...this defense hasn't been that great. At least not as great as many were making it out to be. I know I know what the stats said..but for those who watched the game objectively they saw how teams were marching up and down the field on us..but all was forgotten by many because we were able to get the key turnover here or there.

Cant keep playing with the "bend but dont break" scheme. We were bending way too often and it was bound to catch up to us and it did. Our pass defense has long been this teams achillies heel..and seems like it still is

4. murrykline

murrykline Starter

Chuck Cecil does not have what it takes to be a D Coordinator. (period)

Listen ...I am a Fisher fan,and have defended him for a lomg time, but if he does not move Chuck along, I am done. I will not live through another Jim Eddy

5. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

I thought the D was par for the course. I dont know what TOP was, but we usually lose that and i felt we lost that by alot this time, leading to guys tiring. Bad field position also hurt things.

6. amy

amy Starter

It's really Randy's aura. He showed up and we instantly started to s**k. :D:kiss:

7. gkgtchey

gkgtchey Camp Fodder

I think Cecil has to call only plays from Fishers guidebook. I dunno how much liberty he has for play design.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think we can all agree that Pennington's career in this league is done. Any other QB would've just bounced right back up with no problems (his three shoulder surgeries sure don't help, but he sucks either way).

I wish he stayed healthy and sucked it up throughout the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar