This draft = Failure

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Maker_84, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

The sky is the limit for him, honestly. I just do not believe he was used correctly at Georgia. Time will tell, but I think the Bears got a really good player.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Yeah, he was one of the few players I thought they had moved up to take.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't see Floyd being that amazing...I think he will be situational and solid, but I don't get the feeling her will be great by any means. I'll eat crow if i'm wrong though.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Really depends on how they use him. If they use him like GA did, he'll be a 'disappointment.' I thought he fit better with a 3-4 team where he could be a situational rusher while he got bigger and stronger and learned the NFL game as well as more pass rush moves.

The more he attacks the LOS and the QB, the better. But he needs some more moves and the ability to fluidly switch between them.

He's a little bit of a boom/bust kind of guy because he's a much better athlete than his stats suggest. But can they develop him and put him in positions to feature his strengths?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar