Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

This game is for respect

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 29, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,417
    Agreed. But a good old fashioned @$$-kicking sure would be nice.
    Dman high fives this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,126

Aside from winning the game I really want to see a disgruntled rex ryan at the end of the game today.
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,668
    I just hope our Oline is ready. With us probably having to keep a TE in to help block Wilkerson I fear we will get blitzed early and often.

Loggains better have some planned roll outs and play action reverse roll outs to help us get that big line moving and slow their upfield rush.

And would be nice to see us figure out how to freaking run a screen for a change.
  3. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $122
    I feel good about this game. I don't see them shutting down the offense and I'm expecting our defense to give Geno Smith hell.

I think we'll win by 9+
  4. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,881
    *** Keyshawn!!!! Tom Jackson just owned him earlier on a Peyton Manning debate. This is what I think of that clown.

5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,171
    We all know if the Titans win this game people will be talking about Geno Smith and what he could have done to help the team get the win.

Respect comes with post-season success.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,654
    I think the tone is changing.

Listening to Cowher and the guys today- we have the respect of being a tough team with a good defense...

So it's up to us to KEEP that respect building. One bad game and it'll be tossed away.
  7. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    team needs to pass alot from shotgun today, that's where Locker is most comfortable
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,192
    You said it perfectly.

Cant wait to be 3-1
    Titanium high fives this.
  9. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,906
    It's funny... if the Jets win the "upset", then they will be proclaimed as legit.

If the Titans win... well, let's be honest, it will be considered the Jets losing... it'll be said the Titans merely win against a weak Jets team.