This Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Sep 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I remember that game well. I believe it was on Halloween. It was hot as hell and I got sunburned. Titans were selling sunscreen at the pro shop with about a 500% markup.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That 99 game was mcnair's first game after missing 5 from the back injury. On our first drive he ran the ball and took a tough hit on a TD run and it seemed to fire up the team.

We were 5-1 and so were the rams but i don't recall anyone getting on the rams bandwagon as an unstoppable force just yet. After all they sucked for so long and everyone was still saying kurt who? Holt was a rookie that year also. Beating them was nice but i don't remember thinking it was that big a game at the time because the rams were not yet considered a power in the league..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar