This is GOTITANS.com right???? someone help me

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by whitevick331, Sep 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I wasn't sure so I thought I'd be PC & throw you in.:))

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

They usually don't. That's what the smack forum is for.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Not only is this goTitans.com but a member of f2fa, a confederation of open boards that welcome fan interaction. Visiting other message boards from around the league as well as our division rivals is healthy posting. I myself go out and actively seek fans of other teams to join here to make us even more well rounded and cosmopolitan. I agree 100% with those that feel that a message board made up of Titan fans and Titan fans alone would be a boring one. It is diversity that contributes to this board and others like it being interesting.

4. Silver Oak

Silver Oak Guest

It's all part of the "experience" to smack a little bit.

This site stands head and shoulders above the TOMB as the mods here allow other teams fans to air their views on their own team, and the opinions of your team, of course without personal insults.

Don't let this site become a censored site where only one opinion can be expressed.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you mean the world according to Yvette? :ha:

6. Silver Oak

Silver Oak Guest

yeah, that's the one.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

critiquethetitans.com

under review....

8. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Well, as one of the resident Trolls I can understand your reluctance to embrace smack talk. To me it is part of the game. To others it's a waste of space. Going to other fans boards is a good way to get info on your own team and theirs. Myself as well as others I know belong to a large number of boards and are well known on division fans web sites. I can't speak for the others but I wouldn't want a board without my fellow trolls on it. On this board there are Titans fans that "travel" to other boards. Blaze, Bi, others and I have had run ins on 3 or 4 boards. There is nothing like a Titans/Texans rant on the Jags board. I join boards of the teams the Texans play before almost every game. I aways come back and eat my crow. I have been banned from 3 sites and allowed back on one of them under a different name. As far as I know, there are as many Titans fans that have been banned from the TOMB as Texans fans. When I was was banned from teh TOMB, I was INVITED to join another Titans board by one of it's MODS. (Not this one)
    Jeff has slapped me around in PMs and raised my warning level, but he lets me have my say within reason. I like this site.

9. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I still don't see how you can say the texans are better than titans when there's overwhelming evidence to the contrary... :eh?:

10. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Wrong thread. I will be good in this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar