This is how you run the ball

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I can't wait for this season to get rolling!

Go Titans!

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sorry but THIS is how you run the ball.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtOWaR3peQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLtOWaR3peQ[/ame]

I refuse to believe that he's fallen off, I'm riding with him til the wheels fall off.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

For once I wish the idiots who makes these videos stop putting their god awful taste in so called music in these things. Always have to watch with mute on

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh those were some fun times. I hope we're able to win playoff games while C.J. still has it. What a shame it would be if he never gets a major win while he's so explosive.

5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think the o-line holds the majority of the blame for last years poor running game. But I have to admit CJ did look like a different runner. It made me wonder if he had an injury last year and just didn't tell anyone. Does anyone else think that?

To me last year, he just didn't shake tacklers and would crumble after the first man hit him almost like he was protecting himself and a little afraid to get hit. He also was really hesitant to hit the hole and didn't show his usual burst. I wonder if he had an injury or if he's really lost a step or two?

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think we're all in for a treat. Before our running and passing game were never on the same page. When our running game was thriving we couldn't throw to save our lives. And last year when we had a good passing game our running game was worse than it's ever been. This year I think it all comes together and makes for an exciting and explosive offense. Big things on the horizon I feel.

I totally agree that our O-line, specifically the interior were a bunch of pushovers in the running game and adding a HOF in Hutchinson is gonna get us back to an elite level. As for CJ looking apprehensive and weary when the contact came I also agree. He was definitely holding back and trying not to get hurt. I am confident that him being involved in OTAs and Training Camp is gonna do wonders and also get him back to an elite level. Things appear to be falling into place for us and I can't wait!

7. MaxFischer

MaxFischer Rookie

That's the truth about the O-Line. There was little push and so many defenders in the backfield last year. Ben Muth from Football Outsiders always had some good points regarding how poorly they played.

Really, all you have to do is watch the CJ plays against the Falcons defense to really see how bad our offensive line was.

Let's not forget that having a new offensive coordinator hurt the run game. I've never been a big fan of Chris Palmer, and the running plays he instituted were never as good as Heimerdinger's.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I just knew griffin wasn't gonna make that tackle!

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tell me about it.

10. Preditan

Preditan --- --- --- --- Staff

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/09000d5d80bc0ff4/WK-7-Can-t-Miss-Play-LenDale-White-TD"]NFL Videos: WK 7 Can't-Miss Play: LenDale White TD[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar