This is how you run the ball

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I really miss having that big back but CJ in 2009 was as good as you can get.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hopefully Jamie Harper will stick his foot in the ground, turn up-field, and start using his size instead of dancing east to west.

3. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

While I really like to see a Bruiser steamroll some Mofo's. I'll take a guy who can juke em out of their shoes and catch the pass any day. They last longer and tend to get more ypc.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZa_yW0lJn4&feature=related"]Ultimate Arian Foster Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_BDbe89hts"]Arian Foster 2010-2011 Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Am I the only person that automatically mutes the music whenever I watch the YouTube highlight videos? Its like 9.5 times out of 10 you KNOW the music is going to SUCK regardless of genre

5. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

I wait to see what kinda music it's gonna be. And 9 times out of ten I hit the mute button shortly after.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'll give the music a chance but it took 15 seconds for the F word and racism to kick in. I can't watch a football highlight with my son in the room?

7. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Seriously Ban JCBrave I don't get it what does this has to do with the Titans?
    Are you saying CJ is Soft?
    What about Barry Sanders?

I know your bored with the offseason but stop making stupid @$s threads.

Whats next corner backs should tackle this way? or Kicker should kick this way?

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No dummy, our CBs know how to tackle. Its our FS that needs a demo though.

And shut your remedial azz up. How do you sound whining about a thread in the offseason??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You could always leave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar