This is Shark Country Baby!

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Blazing Arrow, Apr 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

[​IMG]

This was no boating accident .... this was a shark attack.

Game two tonight! :grrr:

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

3. Blazing Arrow

A good old fashion beat down at the end of that one. If you are going to take cheap shots on our guys and play like a bunch of b*tches we are going to beat the living pulp out of anyone we can get a hold of.

Another game another weak pred player taking a cheap shot at a Sharks player. This one better get a league suspension! :suspect:

Now to the tank. One of the loudest arenas in sports. We stole home ice, choke on it.

And the cat fish on the ice? Come on. That is like a soft version of the octo in DET.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right, two guys going after Hartnell was real class. From my seat, the Preds gave out as much as they took.

You got it handed to you last night. If the Preds play defense out west like they did last night, they'll move on.

5. Blazing Arrow

Please! The Preds will be swept in San Jose, that I have no question of. The fight at the end they were displaying very nicely on my TV and Clowe was whaling on the TooToo the guy that stepped up to him. I was surprised that last solid uppercut did not drop him.

And the Preds have been playing dirty all series. The cheap clip of the knee on Chechoo and now the flying elbow into the face of a guy who has his back turned. A. Radulov should be suspended for that hit.

6. TitanJeff

Willing to bet your sig for a month on that? :brow:

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Cheap shots the whole series? Quit whining, you guys turned it into a fight last night, not us. We just finished it. Lookout, this series is going to finish as a dogfight, and the Preds are coming out on top.

8. Blazing Arrow

Lets do it. But if the Sharks do sweep at home you send me that Einstein chalk board sig and show me how to use it. :yes:

9. Blazing Arrow

:rolleyes:

I seem to recall the Chechoo shot was pretty dirty. Hitting a guy in the face with an elbow especially when he is on the boards is crap!

Back to the tank you will feel the chomp!

*i am opening and closing my arms as if they are sharks chaws at this very moment*

10. TitanJeff

Will do though that won't be necessary. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar