This is the Worst Team in the NFL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We so good. :anon:

Out of KC, BUF, TN, CLE, and JAX.. i'd say we're probably the closest to being relevent again besides KC.

KC - Bowe, Charles, Berry, Hali, Houston - they just really need a QB and Crunnel isn't the answer
    BUF - Crippled now by overpaying Mario & they think Fitz is there franchise QB. Spiller/Jackson are legit and so is Stevie, but they have a worse defense that us (somehow).
    CLE - Drafted a 29 y/o rookie QB (who sucks). Trent is legit, but it's a passing league. Can you name more than 3 players on their D? I can only thanks to Madden... lol
    JAX - No need to explain.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Offensive Lines block

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your just talking crazy talk now

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Of course CJ is awful now but if our FO was competent we probably wouldn't even have noticed CJ losing much of anything.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Did you see the KC fans cheer when Cassell went down?

I can elaberate on Buffalo some as I live fairly close and end up hearing a lot about them. Worse D than us is easy to explain. They had a decent 4-3 D with Juron. Then they hired Chan Gaily who wanted a 3-4 D. So they played 3-4 with 4-3 players. After overhauling their D by adding 3-4 players they hired Dave Wandstadt and switched back to a 4-3. The team also has a 93 year old owner who is cheap as hell and isn't trying to win.

6. xpmar9x

Sounds familiar.

7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

No QB can succeed on a team like this. This is not a well coached team. Seems nobody is taking ownership of the team. Someone has to step up and say this is how things are gonna go its my way or the highway. Fisher ran his team the way he wanted. Now everyone wants a say in how its ran. Need 1 guy doing it his way only.

Munch doesnt know how so im sure everyone has their hands in this team and its showing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why do billionaire 90 year olds not want to spend money? It literally makes no sense.

You're about to die and your team hasn't won a Super Bowl... try. Do something.

9. xpmar9x

It's ok, i've been playing the lottery alot lately. Once I win, I'm going all in for the Titans franchise. Might split it with Mark Cuban.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Gotta let me in on that. Make me GM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar