This is the Worst Team in the NFL...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Me too. I honestly was more interested in following my fantasy games than the Titans. I'm two steps past mad, one step past sad, and right in the "don't care any more" zone.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

This is what happens when the head coach hires friends instead of proven coaches. Thank goodness for NFL Redzone.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

To be fair, all the coaches were gone. We were late. Whether this would have changed anything is anyones guess.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

but we have the best RB thankfully

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

no way. Those guys wanted too win. Titans want too get payed!

6. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Chris Palmer Tho?!?!?! Really!! he is like a young qb's nightmare! and we want him to coach Locker to be our franchise qb?! And honestly atleast Gray Showed some emotion when he called out our Def. We can not tackle. its like we are afriad to lay a hit and its annoying seeing percy harvin bounce off 3 men for a td. munch has zeero emotion. by watching his press conferences you would think we was a top team and barley lost. noo we are getting blowin out! atleast act like u care. same with the players, it seems like they really dont care. we need some leaders on this team. we have a very young def we need a vocal leader like finnegan was

7. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Was that payed or played...so far we've been played....like a drum!

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

payed, every friday

not a one of them give a rats arse about winning

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Hell, we're already Orlovsky's first NFL win.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I understand that CJ hasn't been himself but there is no way that the blame for all these losses can be put on him. If he was still being paid less than $1,000,000 per season he would not be bashed as bad as he is. Hate on the man like you're the one paying his salary.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar