This is why BA moved out of cow town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

The titans do not have a lock on Tennessee. Peyton Manning does unforantly.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

@tackhammer Fact is, Bud Adams brought an NFL franchise to my hometown. I never dreamed that an NFL franchise would relocate to my town, as a kid growing up in Nashville TN. I dont care about anything else (mayors, egos, houston, sour grapes, etc.)

All that matters is that I have an NFL team in my hometown!

3. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

I can imagine! Talk about your pleasant surprises.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I see what you did there with the rocket science...

Nashville area has tons of wealthy people. Only place I have ever been with more was Dallas. Even in the late 80s when oil was like $10-15 per barrel I saw georgous chicks driving Lambo's & Rolls to the grocery store.

Houston, or Enron City, probably has its share of disposible income. But Houston has the same difficult issue that Memphis has - Demographics.

I would only live in either one if I HAD to work there. Every minute I was not working would be spent elsewhere and I as soon as I foound something else I would be out of town before my resignation papers were dry. But I'm glad you like it there, somebody needs too other than those New Orleans hobos who ain't every going home - lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar