This is why you must have ELITE Linebackers...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Johnnyrex, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think Morgan and Jones hold their own, it's the DT's that suck. Klug is too small to start, his best efforts are when guys wear down on the offensive-line. As for our LB's, I'm pleased with Witherspoon thus far, but Ayers comes and goes, and that hurts since Ruud can't tackle well.

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Our DT's are worthless and that's making it hard for our LB's, it's really very simple. Tulloch is tearing it up in Detroit thanks in part to having Suh, Fairley, KVB and Corey Williams up front. Bring those guys over and watch the Titans D transform.

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'd almost like to see Klug at end and draft a stud DT this year. Klug has a KVB type of motor and his size won't be as big of a factor on the outside.

I will say I prefer our LBs this year to last. It was the most frustrating thing in the world to have TE's catching the ball all over the field. Granted was have given up some big plays to TEs this year but it's not nearly as bad as it was imo.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that would mean changing something that is not working.

Apparently that cannot possibly be done

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I sense a "trend" with your comments LOL...

I still think that letting Tulloch go was the right move...we were getting killed with TE over the middle passes for the last couple of seasons.

That said, we need to work on upgrading both interior O and D lines in next years' draft and offseason. I agree that the DLine is where run defense starts.

I would also like to see what Klug can do on the outside (obviously a fan LOL)...he is a gamer IMO, and I would like to find a place for him on the field during the game.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar