This Just In......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

its about time the D began to step up, whether it's against the 1st 2nd or 3rd I dont care, they're making the strides I'll take any postitive sign from what we've seen this preseason so far.. penetration, run stop and keeping the QB uncomfortable in the pocket... I know it's against a 2nd string offense but I dont care...

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Henry can still break tackles. The line is doing decent too.

edit : and then Henry drops the ball :-/

3. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

annoying....

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Bad fumble though

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Also aren't we playing their 2nd stringers right now?

6. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I'm listening to the game on Sirius. Why is it again that the Titans are the only team in the league that doesn't have a deal with Sirius? Anyone know that?

7. TouchDown29

TouchDown29 Guest

Atleast we are looking decent. I took off work early to watch this game so I was kinda upset they didnt leave VY in a little longer. The D-line is looking good, second team or not atleast we are making positive plays.

8. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

Pac-man sounds like a monster on those punt returns.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well Collins hasn't impressed so far

10. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Watch it on the NFL channel! The Annoucers are pretty good today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar