This Just In......................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

now they have taken Volek out..must be punishment for calling another play at the line of scrimmage that resulted in a TD

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

hmm guess Volek's done for the night....

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I have already stated that I am confused by all the titans moves lately, but I am going to support who ever is in there 100%. I think we should all do that. I want to go buy a titans jersey soon, but I am afraid that whoevers I buy will be gone next WEEK!! LOL.....

4. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Roydell looks bad....wonder if he makes the cut....

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

do you like anyone on this team aside from volek?

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

He has proved he should be.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

by scoring one td in the first three games?

8. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I like just about everyone except Collins.

9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Considering how negative fan are about our team right now(I am included), imagine if you were a Packer fan and losing to us. I know it is only preseason but coming off of last years results and then getting lit up by a team that has struggled to find the endzone almost all preseason ......

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

hmm from what I've seen he's been pretty good. Those aren't exactly perfect catches coming from our QB's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar