this may be the kind of player Webster was referring to ...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by edward nigma, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

What was impressive about Perry was he was listed at 250 I believe but weighed in at 270 and was able to run 4.5 unofficial.

Another guy that is impressive is Dontari Poe clocking a 4.87 u thats pretty decent for a big guy.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Poe to SD at 18 or SEA at 12 could be possible. Good from him, was rated as EARLY 2nd at the end of the college FB year.. now he's a mid 1st.

3. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

I could see Chiefs at 11 too. Gregg is old and a FA. They need a new NT and Powe didn't do that great this year

4. xpmar9x

Yeah but, they already have Dorsey and Jackson on their DL (when healthy there a good duo).

They need a legit #2 WR to pair with Bowe (and McCluster in the slot)
    They need both an OT and OG. They have young guys now: Brandon Albert, Jon Asamoah, and Rodney Hudson. They still need one more OT and another OG to solidfy that line.
    They need an ILB, Johnson is solid. Belcher isn't anything great. No ILB really worth their pick i'd say.
    Finally, a FS... is probably their biggest need.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They did take Jon Baldwin in the first last year.

6. xpmar9x

Good call forgot about him.

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Perry also had the best vertical of the DL I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar