This may seem a weird place to put this thread in..............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bongo59, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

But I hope Jeff lets it stay here for awhile....................

I am sitting here in NYC right now, looking at the City all lit up..............just returned from Rockerfeller Center and I have a glass of 95 Cos Estornel and I am listening to Acoustic Jazz Xmas music that is fabulous...................

I really want to wish all of you guys here a very Merry Xmas and great New Year.................This yr has really turned on a dime for our team and it really got me to thinking alot about 07 tonight and how much fun we all are going to have the next decade.......................lets all celebrate the holidays amongst friends..................as I raise my glass to you all................Merry Xmas folks......................in the AM its off to Buffalo

Its good to have something to cheer about again.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

someone is drunk:cheers3:

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Cheers, Bongo! Here's to a successful and fun 2007 for our Titans. ALL of us deserve it! :toast:

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

You're right wrong place to put it. But I share your sentiments Bong. Hope everyone has a ton of fun this Christmas and New Year. Enjoy these fun football times too.

5. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

i am not inebriated....................but I am in a good place right now.............just a great day today and a lot of reflection.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

The Titans have sure made this holiday season a lot more exciting..............I saw a kid about 18 yrs old with an authentic VY jersy ice skating in Rockerfeller Center and I skated over to ask him about it..............he said he was a Giant fan and he bought the Jersey after VY beat his team..............I asked why and he said that VY is just a winner and he liked his game.................the kid made me feel real good and I told him we all feel blessed to know what VY has done to all our fortunes.................

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Say hello to the new Brooklyn Nets. Jay Z is coming to town.

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

yes it is the big news up here...............along with Miss USA in rehab...................that news was on Times Sq billboards for like 4 hrs

10. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Golly-gee-willikers!! :grrhee: Couldn't resist bongo.

This franchise seems to be headed in the right direction for sure. There are things to be happy about after all.

I won't be toasting to anyone however until...Christmas Eve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar