This may seem a weird place to put this thread in..............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bongo59, Dec 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:ha: :ha: :ha:

Cheers everybody! :beer2: Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year! It's always great to share in the good times (even the down ones.) Thanks to everyone who has hung in through the slim times. Thanks for all the camraderie.

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Winning cures a lot of ills.

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Bongo, at least you are going to be at the game. I cannot go! I'm pouting like a 2 year old. I hate to miss this game live, but I guess I don't want to be stuck in Buffalo on Christmas day. I'm really worried about this game. Buffalo is on the come up like our team.

For the first time Bongo, I'm really hating on you! I enjoy going to the games as much as the most raving fan.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

To juxtapose, I'm sitting in South Knoxville, TN looking at my hillbilly neighbor's blinding, flashing Rudolph lights that I know will keep my entire neighborhood aglow until mid May. I'm downing shots of Jack Daniel's black label and am listening to "Santa Claus Wants Some Lovin'" off the Lynyrd Skynyrd Christmas album.

To each his own. :)

Thanks for the sentiment and I hope you Mr. Bongo, and all of the gang here at GoTitans.com receive all the holiday cheer you deserve.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I work right down the block from that winery at another winery.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

on the come up?[​IMG] That just doesn't sound right. :irked: sounds just plain wrong. :evil:

Buffalo is up and coming like our team. ;)

there we go... that's got better flow.

Merry Xmas bOnGo!!! you should rendevous with Titanbuoy!

post us a picture of you guys posing with another Titans Victory lit up on the score board behind you in the backround. That would be a trip.

everyone going anywhere please travel safely.
    there are tons of travelers out there.

take care and God speed.

7. Blazing Arrow

Maybe you are not saying it with the right flava?

8. Blazing Arrow

see now you are starting to get it. I think flava needs a larger clock though to keep that one "flow'n proper like".

[​IMG]

And just a touch of Hammer time.

Please Hammer; ...... don't hurt'm

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man this is the perfect time to use :werd:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar