Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

THIS MOVIE! Pacific Rim Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Tennessy XO, Dec 12, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    Is this gundam robots meets godzilla?
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,420
    This looked cheesy as hell sorry.. like a fancier looking version of that "Real Steel" Bop 'Em Sock 'Em Robots garbage.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    I high-fived 'cuz of how taken back I was, but of all the hollywood scif-fi movies you pick, you choose this one, 'cuz honestly this looks pretty lame lol.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
    It has honest to goodness giant monsters and it's likely GDT won't dumb it down with 1st grade dialogue and dumb chicks with hideous fake boobs and too-big lips.. All the diff..
    GIANT MONSTERS
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
    I am a kaiju connisuer. Space Amoeba is a favorite..
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,137
    Despite all the internet buzz, I managed to not watch this trailer.... until I saw it in the theater before The Hobbit. Holy crap, looks awesome. And I've liked/loved everything I've ever seen by del Toro.
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Lol GDT's done one good movie, and that was Pan's Labyrinth.

Didn't know you were a fan of Hellboy and Blade 2. :)
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,890
    I am not really a fan of Hellboy movies, but I acknowledge they are much better by Del Toro, who is a true Hellboy/Goon/Blade etc fan than the likes of Bay etc.. His Blade movie was by far the best one and didn't follow the Hollywood directive.
    And you are wrong about GDT only having one good movie.
    Pan's is great, but it's not even his best..
    The Devil's Backbone is possibly the best ghost movie ever made. Cronos is also excellent.
    Mimic is neutral because we have not seen the non-studio-wrecked version that he lost control of and has since renounced.
    I look forward very much to his Frankenstein movie (based off the Bernie Wrightson's art).

What we know about GDT is that he does "studio jobs" to finance his passion projects and while Rim is certainly a studio job he will imprint it will his vision which can make all the difference.
    Tuckfro42 high fives this.
  6. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289

Fair enough about Devil's Backbone and Cronos, never seen them, so I can't say.

Blade 1 is the only decent one of out the series. Blade 2 sucked, Blade 3 sucked even more.

What does Blade or Hellboy have anything to do with Michael Bay?
  7. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    Don't forget, GDT'sinvolvement in El Orfanato. One of my absolute favorite modern horror movies.
    Tennessy XO high fives this.