this should start some discussions............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

he has very fuild hips and he is fast out of his breaks.........hios glide step is alot like FT and he has a ton of power.........this is a guy who will go lower than you expect but burst on to the scene..........I bet you his pro career will be better than Caddy or Ronnie.............

2. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

Selvin pre-broken leg, was a stud, he hasn't really ran the same since.

Killebrew, is too undisciplined.

3. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Texas has about 8 guys that should make it in the NFL none named Selvin young.

I would rank the Texas players by NFL talent like this.

1. J Blalock
    2. M Griffin
    3. T Crowder
    4. A Ross
    5. B Robison
    6. T Brown
    7. C Studdard
    8. L Sendline

I would take Romonce 5 lbs Taylor over Selvin. Selvin is always injured and can't hold onto the ball, he has a big heart but he has CFL talent.

4. u would put our boy jamaal in there wouldnt u if he wasnt a sophmore? hes so fast, he was the anchor of the track team for the 4x100 and came from behind to win... that means hes fast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar