This weeks game has been sidelined by drama................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

The Jags aren't sure what is coming to Jacksonville. A few weeks ago we were a lowly 0-5 team, now we are showing signs of life. They do have injuries, and a QB controversy brewing since Leftwich stated he could play but they are going with Garrard. Taylor has a hip injury, we need to hit him hard and often and get him off the field. We might actually be better off without Pac as the Jags are going to try and run a lot, hopefully Woolfolk's size will help in that area.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

This should be a fun game, and very winnable because of the Jag's turmoil lately.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Fragile Fred has a hip huh?

4. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

completely agree with your post here.............

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man, you guys are getting me hyped for the game....?

6. jagsontherise

jagsontherise Camp Fodder

AllTitan Stadium indeed.:ha:

Let's see.............78-7 in the last 2 years.

By the way, since your the big anti-Fisher guy, I thought you'd approve of the chant my section has started the last 2 years, just for you. You can hear it on the TV replay for your entertainment.

"FISHER SUCKS.........FISHER SUCKS..........FISHER SUCKS"

Just trying to push the ol' bongo agenda for ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar