Thorton Signs!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That doesn't tell us that much. We don't know how much of those bonuses count up front. We don't know how much of the base salaries are backloaded. Lets wait and see how much he'll count over, say, the first 3 years...

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Well, I was assuming we used a 2nd or 4th on a MLB, or moved Sirmon there.

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

2nd round D'Qwell Jackson

4. Sirmon's deal runs out after 2006. And they could easily draft a MLB, but I'm not going to assume it just yet.

5. theprizdfighter

6. Sta-Chisle

Sta-Chisle Guest

Hopefully Sirmon can play the middle. I'm sure he would be an upgrade from Kassell.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I know, but has to be considered a "need" position (behind maybe a OT, S, or QB), and since OLB is sewed up, I think MLB could be an even greater priority.

8. Yeh, I personally think Sirmon is much better quailty in the middle that Kassel can be

9. I agree, but it depends in large part on whether there is a MLB available who they think is worth the pick or if there are other more highly ranked players available.

10. theprizdfighter

We can get Hope out of FA and it would take care of our S need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar