Thoughts on #93

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by EZpickin, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I agree, I think our D will step up, Thompson is always a question mark with me.. One sunday he makes plays, makes hits plays strong and then for like 3 weeks he's getting burned, run over, Missing tackles... I think some of that last year was because of the experience levels of our CB's, with both Hill and Pac coming along great ( I think we have the best 2 starting CB's in the league) i think it makes his job easier but still, he's got to step up and quit having to Catch up 50 yds to make a tackle... Do your Job Lamont or go play somewhere else...

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I don't think Pac and Reynaldo are the best in the league..maybe next year...or the year after that..

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

No way do we have the best CB duo in the league, they have the talent to be, but they are still young.

4. i think he meant as a duo

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

8 sacks this year...

He won't sneak up on anyone this year and yes the extra attention should help the other ends...

6. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

The "other ends" currently being LaBoy and...?
    I'm a little afraid for our DE rotation.

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

I did... Talent wise it's there.. individually they arent there yet, I didn't make that very clear in my post.....

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I believe they will be but they are still 2nd year players, and have a lot to learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar