Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Thoughts on Locker this year.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jul 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,902
    And learn how to read the blitz and audible at the line to take advantage of it. Although the improved OLine should help there as well.
  2. NcTitans_fan Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $93
    sounds like his only mistake today was a int that Washington should have caught...
    Im all in on Locker hes our guy and he will shine
  3. pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $1,062
    Locker is great.

For all you completion % advocates, check out the first few seasons of Joe Flacco and Eli Manning, and Andrew Luck last year.

Locker has got the poise needed. He doesn't back down from the pocket. He has the guts to throw downfield. He's got above average playmaking ability with his legs.

Plus he has the respect of his team mates. It's just a matter of experience now. In time...
    titan520 high fives this.
  4. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    Ahhh I can't freaking wait to see Locker this season. I have a ton of faith!!
  5. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    11-5

I'm pumped to see what Jake can do with a great offensive line, great playmakers at WR/RB, and a defense that can't possibly be any worse than last year's...
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,674
    I would take that too. Do you guys realize that most people think 60% comp % is the target for most QB's and 58% is only 2 less completions out of 100. If all you look at is comp % you're really nit picking. I dare say almost everyone would say Luck is more accurate than Locker but the completion % number tells another story.
    titan520 high fives this.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,902
    I've got faith in him this year, and this really is his opportunity. They used a 1st and backed a truck of money up to someones house to build him an OLine. They're spending huge amounts of money on who at one time (not that long ago) was arguably the best RB in the league, they've drafted WRs, picked up a TE who can actually block and catch so we're not telegraphing plays. The FO has given Locker all the tools he needs to succeed, they've put him in a good place.

IMO, I think he gets it done, gets us to 10-6 and gets us a wild card (I don't see the cows doing less than 11-5 sadly).
    NcTitans_fan high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,522
    Do people realize that before the injuries to Jake and the O-Line, Jake was completing 65% of his passes....
    2ToneBlueBlood high fives this.
  9. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,176
    There was like 3 quarters of football before injuries to Locker or the O-line
  10. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $555
    As long as we win, I don't care about the percantages. It's going to be games where Locker is on and defense isn't. The same goes the other way around. You can look into stats all you want, but W's in the win column is what counts.