Thoughts on Locker this year.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ensconatus, Jul 30, 2013.

1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

And learn how to read the blitz and audible at the line to take advantage of it. Although the improved OLine should help there as well.
  2. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

sounds like his only mistake today was a int that Washington should have caught...
    Im all in on Locker hes our guy and he will shine
  3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Locker is great.

For all you completion % advocates, check out the first few seasons of Joe Flacco and Eli Manning, and Andrew Luck last year.

Locker has got the poise needed. He doesn't back down from the pocket. He has the guts to throw downfield. He's got above average playmaking ability with his legs.

Plus he has the respect of his team mates. It's just a matter of experience now. In time...
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Ahhh I can't freaking wait to see Locker this season. I have a ton of faith!!
    • High Five High Five x 4
  5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

11-5

I'm pumped to see what Jake can do with a great offensive line, great playmakers at WR/RB, and a defense that can't possibly be any worse than last year's...
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

I would take that too. Do you guys realize that most people think 60% comp % is the target for most QB's and 58% is only 2 less completions out of 100. If all you look at is comp % you're really nit picking. I dare say almost everyone would say Luck is more accurate than Locker but the completion % number tells another story.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

I've got faith in him this year, and this really is his opportunity. They used a 1st and backed a truck of money up to someones house to build him an OLine. They're spending huge amounts of money on who at one time (not that long ago) was arguably the best RB in the league, they've drafted WRs, picked up a TE who can actually block and catch so we're not telegraphing plays. The FO has given Locker all the tools he needs to succeed, they've put him in a good place.

IMO, I think he gets it done, gets us to 10-6 and gets us a wild card (I don't see the cows doing less than 11-5 sadly).
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Do people realize that before the injuries to Jake and the O-Line, Jake was completing 65% of his passes....
  9. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

There was like 3 quarters of football before injuries to Locker or the O-line
  10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

As long as we win, I don't care about the percantages. It's going to be games where Locker is on and defense isn't. The same goes the other way around. You can look into stats all you want, but W's in the win column is what counts.