Thoughts on Locker this year.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Clark, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Being able to move the ball behind our OLine, and hopefully converting short downs keeping the D off the field will go a long way in helping pile up those W's.

2. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

some of this descriptions sound like people are okay with having just a Vince Young caliber guy at qb, fork that

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I used the site's excellent search feature ( JCBRAVE ;)) to find this thread again. Just read an article someone posted on Facebook saying Dowell Loggains needs to trust Jake Locker. Basically saying the same as what is in the above mentioned article:

http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/20...ns-dowell-loggains-needs-to-trust-jake-locker

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

there has got to be a reason that he doesn't trust him? I mean he is at practice every day, I wonder hmmmm

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Good stuff there Hammer, and thats what I tried telling people who were screaming the sky is falling Sunday evening. Jake is going to play better and better. That article Ensconatus dug up basically says to trust your QB, that he'll learn and grow from every experience.

If Jake does anything well its digest information. He'll take Sundays loss to the lab and dissect it for all its worth.

Im not worried about our QB right now, the interior line, yes, they've sucked when we're trying to throw the football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar